I believe every Disney fan should have their own personalized Disney Bucket List! These include all the experiences I have not experienced yet at the Disney Parks or ones I have not done since I was a young child. Hopefully this list inspires you to make your own Disney Bucket List!
- All of the Disney World parks in one day
I have seen several people complete this, and it is definitely a must on my list! Trying to deal with transportation while also getting in a few rides at each park would be the challenge with this one.
- Participate in a runDisney race
I am ready to check this one off the list! Really want my first runDisney race to be the Walt Disney World Marathon, so I am looking at January 2020.
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
My in-laws have already done this one and loved it! I feel these tours are a must for any Disney fanatic
- Disney Cruise Line vacation
- Stay at all of the Magic Kingdom monorail resorts
We have already stayed at the Contemporary (Bay Lake Tower) with my husband’s family, but the Polynesian and Grand Floridian are definitely at the top of my resorts to stay at list.
- Visit Disneyland Paris
- Stay in the Cinderella Castle suite
This is an unrealistic Bucket List adventure, but a girl can dream!
- Attend the D23 Expo
- Stay for the Kiss Goodnight at Magic Kingdom
Somehow I have never seen this, even after all of my trips to MK where we stayed past closing!
- Spirit of Aloha Disney Show
We purposefully avoided all luaus in Hawaii so we could get the true experience with this show!
- Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT
- Dine at California Grill with view of Magic Kingdom’s fireworks
- Take a Fireworks Cruise at Magic Kingdom
- Play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf
- Spa day at the Grand Floridian
I am not much of a spa girl, but I think it would be amazing to actually have a stress-free, relaxing day at Disney World!
- Take a ride in the Characters of Flight balloon at Disney Springs
- Eat a Kitchen Sink at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
- Attend Dapper Day all dressed out
- Watch the Electrical Water Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon
I have seen it in passing while waiting for the monorail at Magic Kingdom, but I’ve never seen it all the way through. Would love to watch it on the beach of the Polynesian or Grand Floridian!
- Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Become a Disney Annual Passholder
This is coming very soon! We are waiting for it to make sense financially (as in go enough to where we get the full value).
- Pull the sword from the stone
- Scuba dive at EPCOT DiveQuest
- Take a Horse Drawn Carriage ride at Port Orleans
- Go to Chip and Dale’s Campfire at the Fort Wilderness Lodge
- Stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge with a few of the animals right outside your door!
- Stay at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
I have heard so much love for this resort that it is at the top of my list to try out. I also would never pass up on beignets!
- Have dinner at the Be Our Guest Restaurant
When Be Our Guest first opened, we had lunch here, and it was magical! I really want to try out the dinner for a different experience and a full sit-down meal.
- Eat at Chef Mickey’s
- Backstage Magic Tour
- Dine at the Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland
We tried out the Lamplight Lounge when we went to Disneyland in July, but we never tried Blue Bayou.
- See World of Color at Disneyland
We saw every show at Disneyland, but this one since it is currently closed for refurbishment. Hoping to go back to see it in a couple years!
- Find all the Hidden Mickeys
I do not know if this is actually possible, but I would definitely be up for it!
Screenshot this bucket list, create your own Disney bucket list adventures, and cross them off as you go! No matter how often or how little you have been to Disney, everyone should dream about what experiences they would like to have at the happiest place on Earth.